Play golf on the beautiful Bjäre Peninsula! After a challenging round on one of Sweden’s best golf courses, an evening of relaxation awaits you at the port. Enjoy a comfortable stay right by the sea at the Hotel Skansen. Embrace the vibrant atmosphere and experience our award-winning cuisine. And, after a glorious night’s sleep and a luxurious breakfast buffet, you’ll be all ready for a new day in golf paradise.
about the package
This package includes
- Overnight stay in a double room
- Breakfast buffet
- 3 course menu at the hotel’s restaurant Sand (see menu) our restaurant Papas (see menu)
- A green fee at Båstad GK, Bjäre GK, Torekov GK or Åkagård GK
- Access to the spa, rooftop and cold bath house is included Monday–Thursday. (Friday–Saturday access can be purchased, subject to availability.)*
- Afternoon Snacks is included Saturdays and Sundays until 31/3 and 1/10–30/12. Served in the conservatory 15.00–17.00.
About the restaurants:
- The hotel’s restaurant Sand offers sea views, lively atmosphere, and modern cooking with seasonal ingredients from local suppliers.
- Our sister restaurant Papas is located next to the hotel and has a Mediterranean-inspired menu featuring the best local ingredients.
Summer in Båstad
During the Summer months, Båstad is a very lively resort and there are many people moving around in the vicinity of the hotel. On certain days and nights, there will be loud music from nearby nightclubs and events. This music may be audible in hotel rooms, in our restaurants and the rooftop bar and terrace.
BOOK FLEXIBLE. Choose one of our cancellation protections, and you can cancel at short notice.
the golf courses
Båstad GK has two golf courses. Both are beautifully situated in hilly terrain on the Bjäre Peninsula. The courses’ interesting architecture and amazing views of Laholm Bay have made the Båstad Golf Club a favorite among both Swedish and foreign golfers. The club has 36 holes across two courses, known as the New Course and the Old Course. Both have varied and interesting terrain that requires great precision. The Old Course, Sweden’s second oldest 18-hole course, is a true classic.
Bjäre GK’s distinctive character has been well-preserved, emphasizing the natural and cultural landscape of the Hallandsåsen southern slope. On the rolling hills 150 meters above sea level, the Bjäre GK offers amazing views of Skälderviken, Kullaberg and Denmark — making this an absolute scenic gem. And naturally the course itself is top tier, boasting fun and varied holes. In 2014, the seventh hole was named one of the best in all of Sweden.
The Torekov GK is a classic link that offers great variety, with brilliant views of the sea from all over the greens. Torekov has provided its guests with golf courses since the early 1900s. In recent years, the club has further developed the course and terrain, while still retaining that classic aesthetic.
Åkagårdens GK, located in the middle of the scenic Bjäre Peninsula, is an 18-hole course, home to hilly landscapes and wonderful views of Skälderviken. A convenient clubhouse area has everything nearby: a driving range, a short course, an exercise area, a restaurant, a shop, as well as tees from the first or tenth holes.