Take time to familiarize yourself with your surroundings and just enjoy everything that’s now around you. Explore the Bjäre Peninsula’s small farms, galleries, scenic points and many hidden gems. Or stay nearby and take a stroll in the harbor, swim in the cold bath house, all while enjoying the views of the sea. Yes, whatever you’re in the mood for, we can almost promise a weekend with the space to relax.
about the package
- Overnight stay from Friday to Sunday
- Buffet breakfast
- Afternoon tea “Great Ambiance Break”, on Friday
- Three course menu on Friday and Saturday
- Brunch on Saturday
- Free entrance to the spa and cold bath house
Do you want to visit us between 4 November 2019–1 March 2020? Please take a look at Skansen’s Hotel Package.
Price from 3,295 SEK/person in a double room.
Choose your restaurant
Your package includes a three-course dinner at one of the following restaurants:
- Restaurant Sand at Hotel Skansen — always open; make your selection from the evening’s menu.
- Papas, next door to the hotel — varying hours; make your selection from their menu or book Christmas Dinner on selected dates (+SEK 100/person).
You are guaranteed a table at the Restaurant Sand; however, we strongly recommend that you book a time well in advance.
Papas can be booked through the hotel min. 7 days in advance, subject to opening hours and availability.
We are building a new spa
On March 1, 2020, we will be re-opening our lower spa once more, now with a new face lift. Construction will continue up above on our new rooftop spa, ongoing until July 1, 2020, at which point our brand-new spa facilities will open — complete with warm pools, wonderful relaxation areas, and a gorgeous rooftop bar with sweeping panoramic views of the surrounding sea.